Program's Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The educational objectives for program graduates within three to five years are:
Graduates will demonstrate their ability to work successfully as a member of a professional team.
Graduates will demonstrate themselves as practicing professionals with modern skills or engage in advanced study in petroleum engineering.
- Graduates will demonstrate their capability of assuming professional leadership including involvement in community and professional societies.
Student Outcomes (SOs)
1. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
2. An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
3. An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
4. An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
5. An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
6. An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
7. An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
|Program Enrollment and Degree Data|
|Academic Year1||Enrollment Year||UG Total||Grad Total||Degrees Awarded|
1. Data is from Fall Semester
2. Includes data for 4th and 5th year