UL Lafayette Petroleum Engineering once again went on an industry facility tour on Friday, October 18th .
Four outstanding PETE Students have been recognized for their achievements:
- Chinedum Peter Ezeakacha was selected for 2015-2016 Anthony Ihedioha Anaebere Sr. Memorial Scholarship.
- Zheng Zhang was chosen as College of Engineering Outstanding Master’s Graduate for Fall 2015.
- Anastasiya Gromova was chosen by the College of Engineering Selection Committee as the Outstanding College Graduate for Fall 2015.
- Chinedum Peter Ezeakacha won the third prize in the 2015 LAGCOE Graduate Student Paper Competition held in Lafayette, Louisiana on 29th September, 2015.
- Wadie Chalgham, a PETE Graduate Student is chosen by UL Lafayette chapter of Phi Kappa Phi to represent UL at the national level for a National Award Competition.